Monday, January 5, 2009

The Eighth

Greetings!

Branden will be out of the office for the rest of the year enjoying the holidays. He will return to work on January 5, 2009. Should you need to reach him in an emergency, you can try his cell: AAA-BBB-CCCC, otherwise, he will address your note when he returns.

In the mean time, it's Branden's friendly Out of Office Assistant here to help you. I'm so glad that I get to work during the holidays! Branden is kind of a grinch when it comes to his helpers of the electronic variety. Have you seen the new international PCI Deadlines? If not, point your browser here: http://blogs.verisign.com/securityconvergence/.

Bowl season is upon us! Maybe I'll take some of my gift cards and trade them for cash. Then I can double it on a 'sure thing' game!

Oh, and as Branden always says.... "Thanks, and have a security conscious day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment