Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Seventh

Greetings!

Branden will be out of the office today, no doubt gallavanting around the metroplex looking for treasure. I told him to keep an eye out for pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers, but we'll see what happens.

In the mean time, it's Branden's friendly Out of Office Assistant here to help you. Branden will be out of the office today, returning on Monday. He's instructed me to tell you that if you have something urgent, you should reach out to XXX at YYY-YYY-YYYY, or email at ZZZ@ZZZ.ZZZ. Have you seen the new international PCI Deadlines? If not, point your browser here: http://blogs.verisign.com/securityconvergence/.

I've been pulling coins out of fountains around here, so maybe I'll be able to place a bet or two, just don't tell Branden. Cowboys to win? Not sure if I want to risk it....

Oh, and as Branden always says.... "Thanks, and have a security conscious day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment